Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tim McGraw

..is coming to concert this August but... our family MAY be on vacation. Therefore, I cannot go. This makes me terribly sad..

I then saw they he is coming to Idaho June 16th and since that is where my brother and sister-in-law live I thought maybe I could see him there (he has kind of been one of my most favorite singers MY WHOLE LIFE and I've never seen him). The tickets are a decent price, my dad's car gets pretty good gas milage, I have a place to stay, I could see Timmy, maybe go to the Boise temple, eat some Mexican with mi hermanos I just have one problem....

I don't know who will come with me....
Dilemma.


Tim McGraw, I love you. I'm trying to make it!!!! PLEASE let me find someone to go on this once in a lifetime road trip with me!!! It will be SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment