Monday, June 20, 2011

Idaho Trip

Taylor and I headed for Idaho Thursday morning and drove for 6 hours. 


We got to Seth and Jenn's house a little after 4 and then left for the Tim McGraw concert around 6.



haha I was testing the settings on my camera and this happened



It was AMAZING. Seriously-Tim is so wonderful. He puts on a good show and seriously all his music is so good. I LOVED it-every single minute of it. The Band Perry and Luke Bryan opened and they were also both entertaining and super good. I sang along and dreamed of being close enough for Tim to grab my hand...... He walked into the concert on the back stairs pretty close to where we were but... not close enough. I even think Taylor (who isn't really a country listener) enjoyed the show. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish I was still there-that it never ended. 

Tim walking in-I WAS DYING



Tim singing with Luke

The next day we went to a cool place called Northern Lights with Seth and Jenn which mixes a movie theater with a restaurant. You order food and then sit down in the theater for the movie-we went to Rio (very cute!). Once the movie starts they bring out the food to you which you eat off of tables that are lined up in front of each row of chairs. It is a cool concept! Later in the evening we went to downtown Boise and walked around all the outdoor shops, had AMAZING pizza and frozen yogurt, and enjoyed the fresh air with each other. It is such a fun little place!!



Ninja Turtle garbage can!

Saturday Taylor and I left to come home. We stopped in Twin Falls to see the waterfalls and it was BEAUTIFUL! We got lost on the way but it was well worth it in the end. 



I also got Taylor addicted to Prison Break!! We started from season 1. I LOVE PRISON BREAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment