Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY SPRING

Yay, the first day of spring and it sure felt like it, I can not believe it is already the middle/end of MARCH! Time is simply FLYING by.

I'd just like to say that on this BEAUTIFUL day, 70 degrees, I was outside continually for about 6 hours! Minus the little time spent in Pinkberry (with Carrie) and out to eat at our (meaning Emily and Katie) favorite French restaurant which was delicious as always. I walked about 3 or so miles. Over the whole city! It was amazing. I sat in the park and did some homework and then ended the night watching heroes. I'd say it was an excellent day! AND this weather can stay FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. mmmm.... That sounds like a perfect spring day. I feel one of those coming my way soon. Glad you get to enjoy it! Hope things are good.

    ReplyDelete