Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRING BREAK post 1

Jersey Trip Day #1

What a lovely lovely weekend!!!! It was perfect, EVERYTHING I could have hoped it to be. Emily and Katie are AMAZING, I am so so so so incredibly grateful they are in my life. They are perfect friends, we go well together, and we love it! They are so much fun, a whole bundle of laughs. That is all we do LAUGH. laugh and eat. Basically it was a Jersey Food Tour.

We headed to the train at 5 and enjoyed the pleasant 1 1/2 hour ride to New Jersey! We then drove about 45 minutes to Emily's House in Pitman, New Jersey. YAY! Her house is adorable and her family is so sweet!!!

After seeing a bit of Pitman we headed to Philidelphia! Only about 20 minutes away from Emily's house. PHILLY!!!
and let me tell you, Philly knows how to do breakfast for dinner! I had caramelized creme cheese filled french toast with vanilla bean syrup. A-MAZ-ING!

After dinner we got a treat from WAWA, the best place on earth, a mint chocolate chip milkshake... MMmm.
Then we came back to Emily's and watched TITANIC. I forgot how great that movie is! GO LEO! We love him. It was a wonderful first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment