Friday, March 19, 2010

It is beautiful today and this weekend... I can't decide what to do. Go outside and enjoy the city or sit inside and do my homework...

If I go out it will de-stress me until I think about all the assignments I should be doing... but if I stay in, well, I won't enjoy the weather.. SO... what to do, what to do...

Nothing except 2 assignments are technically due next week.. it is all stuff I should do to stay on top of things so Spring Break isn't too crazy. Plus I have week nights to get stuff done that I don't do over the weekend... but I should do my homework.. I just don't want to... Oh what to do?!

I want to walk the highline, the hudson, central park, I want to go to Anthro and use my gift card. I want to lay in the sun in my dress and NO tights! I want to read my new book.

But if I do my homework and get ahead now then I won't have to worry as much over Spring Break... But then again, all of my friends are gone for break, except Katie but her sister will be in town, so... I will have nothing to do except homework. Well I'll re-phrase that, I can do some little things everyday in the city, but also do some work every day...

Why am I so indecisive.

AND I think it is suppose to get cold again over Spring Break... BUT I also don't really want to do anything by myself today, so I guess I am waiting on Katie and Emily to see if they are busy. Maybe I should do homework tonight and play all day tomorrow?...

I think I am the laziest person alive.. I'll probably sit here deciding all day and end up doing NOTHING! haha but seriously.

HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment