Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I love to see the Temple

Oh thank you Manhattan Temple and the lovely ladies in Relief Society for putting on such a wonderful worth-while and needed evening.

Baptisms. The worker said something amazing today, he said, Listen to the names of those you are doing work for because they WILL remember your name, and you WILL remember theirs. Some have waited 100s and 100s of years, they have believed it for a long time and have just been waiting, patiently for us here on earth to make the slight 2 hour max effort to break away from our worldly life and partake in the beauties of our Heaven here on Earth. I am so grateful for the Temple, and I am so excited to meet all the many daughters of God that I have done work for. To know their name, to know their face, and to experience their joy together.

Food. Love food. Thank you Patsy's for the pasta and pizza! and Brenda for the CAKE from HEAVEN. wow, I think the word of the day is heavenly. White cake with cream cheese/cool whip/vanilla/powdered sugar frosting drizzled with raspberry sauce. Yes, I did have 2 pieces. and yes I am PROUD.

Friends. Jen, Sara, you guys are so beyond sweet. AND of course Emily and Katie, how I do love you guys for being in my life. If it weren't for you guys my life here would........ (I am trying to only be positive and all words that come to mind are negative.. so just fill in the blank yourself..). Emily gave me a great journal tip. She said to, everyday, write 10 things GOOD that happened. Good things you did, you ate, you saw, you experience, anything and all things good. EVERYDAY and realize how great life can be.

Well...I've taken enough "me" time for today, now I really must do my homework, read and study for my Textiles test tomorrow.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment