Friday, May 28, 2010

another day of shopping.

Other then my poor brothers face...today was a good day.

More shopping. I was able to sneak some pictures in Bergdorf, always inspiring. I also went to Vera Wang. She finally bought my story and stopped hovering after I explained that in my world we get married young. I didn't try any on, actually none I fell in LOVE with.. which was really unexpected. BUT I looked at every single dress and touched them all and it was AMAZING! It was exactly what I wanted. I told them my mom and me where coming back in August, which we are, and I'll try on dresses then! Just for fun. And I WILL get an appointment at J.Crew.

Me and Talyn met on the steps of the MET. We got Mr. Softee ice cream, so yummy. Then sat in central park for a while before our Vera Wang appointment. We went to Serendipity for dinner, naturally. I enjoyed my lovely sandwich and sundae. BUT more importantly, I enjoyed my lovely Talyn.

P.S. this is apparently what kids eat in Elementary School on the Upper West Side. They also get this view...(click on the menu and it will come up big so you can read it)

1 comment:

  1. So I hope you don't think it's weird that I read your blog! Debbie gave me the link and I think your life is fascinating haha. Anyways, I had to comment because Talyn was in my ward this past year! I was her visiting teacher! Such a small mormon world. Anyways, I hope you are loving NYC, it is my favorite city in the world!
    - Callie (Taylor's cousin)

    ReplyDelete