Sunday, May 2, 2010

weekend update

I feel like I must tell the truth...

I've fallen far behind on my 100 push-up/200 sit-up challenge.. I haven't had any time. All free time goes to school work. I went straight from 8am-11pm wed-sat last week doing school work. Except Wed night I went to the temple and Sat night I went to my friends moving away party.

AND I ate a lemon tart (1/2 of one), shared a bag of mango licorice, had a small serving of banana pudding, and shared a red velvet and chocolate cake slice yesterday........ and that was about all I ate on Saturday. haha that and cereal, plus a few non-dessert munchies at the party. REAL HEALTHY BREE.... good job. BUT it was delicious, I was happy. and while we're at it today my food consisted of, cereal, orange, Luna bar, 3 graham crackers, Odwalla citrus C drink, celery with almond butter, and popcorn... AWESOME. This is what happens when I have no time.. Not so good.

As for this week.... I wrote out my schedule for Mon-Sat and for the WHOLE week I have only 4 hours that are not specifically planned and filled with either a class, rehearsal, or being out with my mom and granny. ONLY FOUR. At least my mommy and granny will be here though so I have some LOVE (which by the way I discovered is ESSENTIAL to happiness, that is why I am so stressed and depressed all the time... no love)

P.S it went from Wednesday night wearing my HUGE puffer winter coat to Saturday wearing a short dress and being HOT... crazy weather. It was the first day I walked out and it felt and smelled like SUMMER. LOVELY. minus the humidity of course.. not so fun. BUT the heat is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment