Tuesday, May 4, 2010

this week

Oh no worries, that is only about 40 hours of dance this week... Ya, my body hurts and it is only Tuesday. Also I know there are suppose to be no excuses for not eating healthy but... I have 2 this week.... BAD BREE, I know, but they are good ones..... I think.
1) My mom and granny are here, they got in today!!! I can't deprive them of the best of NYC, yes I could not partake with them... but what kind of a host would that make me???? Not a good one.
2) Since I am dancing 40 hours this week... I do think it will all get danced off.... I don't think I could eat enough calories in a day for them not to fall right off. At least that is what my mind is thinking and that is most important!
oh and I have a 3) NO TIME FOR GROCERY SHOPPING. I honestly have NOTHING!! No fruit, no vegetables, no dairy (expect milk) nothing...

Next week I'll be back on schedule (if my mom can go grocery shopping for me while she is here.... haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment