Thursday, May 27, 2010

dresses

sorry last week updates to come, just waiting on pictures...

For now..
Wedding day shopping #1 on the upper east side was great. The new J.Crew Wedding store is completely AMAZING. It is my personal paradise. Absolutely perfect. I am in love all over again with J.Crew. Ah beauty.

AND...

I am getting married! I just got engaged last weekend, I am from Utah and am visiting my best friend Talyn in D.C. this week and we are coming to the city this weekend and want to look at wedding dresses. The special day is May 6, 2011!

At least that is what Vera Wang thinks.... Yep. I have an appointment with them tomorrow!!!!! It is mostly a true story except I am not engaged... haha but I will be with Talyn (only she is coming here from DC to visit me) and I am so excited. It is the only way we get to even look at her dresses and have the chance of taking pictures so... a little lie never hurt anyone right?.. I also am trying to get one at J.Crew but since they just opened I am not sure if they will be available.

Basically I am looking forward to Talyn coming tomorrow and staying until Monday!!! More shopping for class, Vera Wang, hopefully J.Crew, and good eats! 

P.S. I just realized that you may be confused by this wedding dress stuff, I explained it in the post that I haven't posted yet.... I started my Summer Study Abroad, yes, that means homework...again, I started the day after graduation... Basically I just shop around the city (next week Paris, the one after Milan). My focus is wedding dresses. That is why there is so much wedding talk and shopping.

I LOVE WEDDINGS, AND DRESSES!!!!!!!! IT IS MY PASSION IN LIFE!

For homework we had to create an example of our aesthetic. This is mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment