Sunday, May 16, 2010

SUNDAY

Dinner with Katie 
(where I was when I should have been doing my homework) 

The view
Katie's roof

The Company
Oh wait, Katie and I don't take pictures of our actual faces... Sorry

The food
Sweet potato gnocchi (Whole Foods), and left over salad from Friday BUT it was much better this time, I used my own favorite dressing and it was delicous. The meal was really so so so good! AMAZING gnocchi, ready in 3 minutes too (plus whatever time it takes for the water to start boiling)

The dessert
BEST PUMPKIN BREAD IT THE UNIVERSE (not very summery, I know, but I had leftover pumpkin and it is our favorite, couldn't resist)

P.S. haha just some great pictures of my sista (and her friends) that made me laugh...  I miss her. They are rather strange... haha but at least they have fun. Thanks for the sonic taste the other day Bainy! LOVE YOU!
(the one in the middle)
(the one in the white shirt, Left)

No comments:

Post a Comment