Friday, May 28, 2010

WANTED

My mom still hasn't been able to upload the pictures.. it has been a pretty crazy last couple days.

Meet my brother Sy.

Meet my brother NOW, post surgery.

4 plates, 16 screws.  Right now a big stitch is holding his eye in place because it will break his socket because it's too heavy.  He can't eat solid food for 6 weeks cause he isn't allowed to chew. And his eye gushes blood when he opens it.

A guy (name withheld) threatened then punched my brother, then punched his/my car and broke the side rear view mirror, then ??coincidentally?? a short time later a rock was thrown through our garage window, another shot at our poor house that has been paint balled and egged, etc. repeatedly over the past 4 years. NOT OKAY.

Yet my brother stays the sweet, adorable boy that he is. He hasn't ever and doesn't ever want to fight back, he just trys to walk away.  He says he is fine (obviously he is NOT fine, his face is a wreck, he can't go to all of the wrestling camps and tournaments this summer that he had lined up in preparation for his senior season, and he can't eat) and he just wants it to be over and done with.  I love him, he is so amazing!

2 comments:

  1. awww Bree! I hope he gets better---And those other things stop. So not cool. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was my car too!! hehe

    this is seth by the way

    ReplyDelete