Friday, May 21, 2010

I slept!.... for a whole 12 HOURS

After turning in my 2 projects I went to dinner with my lovlies Katie and Emily. We went to our favorite restaurant, Le Grainne. I had the a wonderful crepe with goat cheese and spinach and for dessert..... my all time favorite,CREME BRULEE! Delicious.

We stopped at anthropologie, it is really such an INCREDIBLE store, so beautiful and inspiring.

I am starting a new line with aBree Original, last summer started headbands, winter came necklaces (which will both be continued) and now I am starting belts/sashes! It should be great. More info to come, I am very excited!

We found our love, mango licorice, and enjoyed a bag together.

THEN I WENT TO BED AT 10 P.M. = perfection

and I WOKE UP AT 10 A.M. = a whole 12 hours of heaven!

so happy!

Today I have class 1-3, no final. And tonight I am cutting out and hopefully sewing up my whole suit jacket and pants... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a friend who is 19 and just moved into NYU's dorms for a summer internship. I told her about you and she wants to meet you before you move back to UT. Her name is Haley Walker, and she needs you to introduce her to some other cute mormon girls.

    ReplyDelete