Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sneak peek

 I ate HORRIBLY today...(in order of consumption).... graham crackers, yogurt with oranges, PB(AB)&J (with bananas), cheese stick,  chocolate (symphony bar), licorice... a small bowl of chili from the caf., I did have lots of fruit (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and THE BEST MANGO'S of my LIFE!!!) thanks to Whole Foods and their ready-to-go fruit containers! And left over gnocchi with corn. The licorice kind of lasted all day, well they started last night at about 11:00p.m

...................AND my first caffeinated beverage of the semester, ew, I really do not like soda! BUT it kept me up all day, I've been going pretty much non-stop since 8 this morning when I woke up really late (@ 8:03, apparently me and my alarm did not get along this morning, class starts @ 8:10. AND I made it on time, could tell you what I looked like today... not so hot, nothing new though, no time for pampering, can't remember the last time I used a mirror... ha sad but true. And now it is 12:30, I have about 2 more hours to go tonight... then ONE MORE long day/night tomorrow then hopefully I can sleep a little! That will be nice.

sneak peek.
Portfolio Final.

(The thumbnails for each section have between 20-40 looks, and there are 6-10 full figures in each section as well, a total of 30 full figures) 
Journal:
Portfolio:

No comments:

Post a Comment