Saturday, May 15, 2010

life NOW continued, rest of week

Photo taken by my mommy, I just thought it was a sweet picture!
Wednesday:
Breakfast-yogurt with mango and berries to go, with some almonds. (pineapple for snack)
Lunch-cereal, mix of Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble and Kashi Shredded Wheat (TBC is too sweet for me today, I am still not feeling well, so I mixed it with the SW because I didn't have enough SW for a whole bowl) with banana's. Later I had a piece of toast and string cheese.
Dinner-NOTHING sounds good... I am starving but every food related item makes me sick to think about, I don't know what to do...... it is not good...... AT ALL. My dinner consisted of all snack food...but this was all the I could even think of stomaching...  here is how I feel not completely horrible about my dinner, I hit all the food groups... well kind of.. haha. Hard boiled egg (protein) apple sauce/no added sugar (fruit), low fat string cheese (dairy), pop corn, POP-SECRET home-style, the only kind I eat and basically one of my favorite snacks (vegetable... haha corn?! ya...) low-fat graham crackers (carbs, sweets) oh and bad for me/very sugary juice... but it sounded good and is my favorite! Lovely assortment of beige colors.....

Exciting Events-I am teaching myself how to water color and become a pro tonight... GOOD LUCK to me.

Homework- 6pm- 1am. (so tired.. can't stay up longer)Sketching, water coloring/rendering for my Portfolio P.S. that was only 6 figures from 8-1.. almost an hour a figure... I have to do over 30. awesome. TOTAL: 7 Hours
Grateful For-Midol/extra strength Tylenol/Excedrin Migraine and my soft blanket I got to nap with for an hour today! OH and I am exempt from taking my Textiles Final!!!! If you had an A so far in the class then my teacher said we don't have to take it! YAHOO!!!!!!!! that saves me on at least 7 hours of textbook reading and studying!! and also Tim McGraw... oh how I LOVE him. I've been listening to my country play list... I forgot how good it is and how AMAZING Timmy is... I think I have listened to my favorite song 'My Best Friend' at least 10 times since Sunday. LOVE IT.


Thursday:
Breakfast-2 Eggo waffles, apple sauce eaten out of the container... really could NOT wake up this morning I was running way late.
Lunch-Apple and cheese stick. Later I shared a oatmeal raisin cookie (heavenly) with Katie and had a double chocolate chip frap. Very delicious, but not good for me... I once again am still feeling sick. It is just hard because I have no food as you could guess, and a $100 of declining balance left that I need to use before school is out, basically one week. So therefore I spend it on crap cause that is all our caf. has... so depressing. This week is probably the worse week EVER!

Dinner- I am not going to include this information
Exciting Events- I got a J.CREW cashmere sweater that used to be $160 for only $50!!! Awesome! It was on sale for 99 then my friend Katherine who works there used their 50% off sale discount for me! Pretty sure I NEED to work there. Sweet deal! So HAPPY!
Homework- Basically my classes were just homework time so 9-12:30 twist dress/draping, 2-6 Portfolio class (sketching, rendering etc, same as last night) and tonight more Portfolio stuff 9pm-4am TOTAL: 14.5 Hours
Grateful For- um.......it was a hard day, let's think... Oh KATIE, for sharing a cookie, a frap, and her TIME with me today during my break!


Friday:
Breakfast-Bagel from this AMAZING place on 23rd and  8th. DELICIOUS. Cinn. Raisin bagel with cinn./walnut/raisin/tofu spread or something of that sort and honestly it was the best bagel of my life. We ate while watching Heroes before class. Should have definitely taken a picture.. oops.
Lunch-I decided I was sick of eating so badly and that means one thing, grocery shopping... I have had nothing healthy to eat but not time to go shopping but it has now gotten to the point where I think if I take the time I will feel so much better about myself if I have a REAL meal to eat for dinner rather than just snacks. I ate part of a salad from whole foods (chicken, cranberries, brie cheese, pecans, onions... it was alright, I won't get it again) with an orange and stupidly a treat.. I shouldn't have bought them but supposedly they are the "healthiest/best brand of store bought cookies"(back to nature). I have been craving oreos so I thought this was as close as I should get. I shouldn't have even tempted myself and walked down that isle. BUT oh well, I did.
Dinner-was amazing! Butternut squash Ravioli again from Whole Foods and YUMMY vegetables! For dessert, a little rice pudding with some strawberries, blackberries, and banana's. DELICIOUS. Best part is I get to have it twice because I eat alone and there are 2 servings!

Exciting Events-My feet are healing... hopefully without infection.. even with hydrogen peroxide/Epsom salt/major scrubbing they still have a hard time getting all the way clean (dancing bare foot for 40 hours on a horrid wood stage with not a good finish for dancing was the cause) haha these are gross I am warning you, I meant to post them in my dance post but forgot.
Cut 1, Left foot:

Cut 2, Right foot:


Cut 3, Left foot, again (the top gash is new, the bottom one is cut 1:

Homework- 5pm-2:30am Sketching/Rendering/Water Color for Portfolio TOTAL: 9.5 Hours
Grateful For-The fact that I haven't had to take a 5-hour energy shot or have any caffeine to help keep me up yet. AND I finished my WATER COLOR yahoo! Too bad that project (still have a lot of work to do apart from the rendering with WC) isn't due until Thursday and the projects that are due Monday and Tuesday I am NOT close to being done with.

Saturday:
Breakfast/Lunch-The bagel place again... so GOOD! This time we got a 'whole wheat everything' bagel with 2 eggs and sausage (we said no cheese but they put it on anyways) and then the same bagel as yesterday. We split in half and shared. (please excuse the ugly/gross tin foil background)

Dinner- I left for the workroom at 5:30 and wasn't hungry yet, I had an apple (breakfast/lunch was @ 11:30 so I was still full) but I didn't get done with my work until 10 so I ate late, like last night, which isn't good but, my tummy doesn't feel too well, but hey, that is nothing new for me this week...  oh well, I had the same dinner as last night. Still yummy!
Exciting Events-I took a long (2.5 hour) nap (even though I woke up late, at 10:30, today(7.5 hours of sleep)! It was nice, I felt a little worthless but I got most of my stuff done in the end so it was okay! Sad thing is, it is only 10:30 and I am SO TIRED still.) The end is in sight!!!!
Homework-5:30-10 Pattern Making, made and finalize my Flat Pattern for the suit (pants and jacket) I have to make for my Final. (Pattern due this Monday, Suit fully sewn due next Monday, THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!! YAHOO.) TOTAL: 4.5 Hours (I might do a little more tonight depending on if I can keep my eyes open, Saturday's are just NOT my day for homework, I struggle way bad with getting things done)
Grateful For- It is sad when this is hard to come up with, basically all that is coming to mind are the basic primary answers. My family, friends, talents, life, happiness, gospel, music, bed time, yummy food, etc. I guess my brain hurts to bad to think outside of the box tonight.

P.S. pictures of projects to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment