Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seth and Jenn

My mom and I make a good team. We take turns taking the pictures and posing the models. I was able to take more of the pictures this time than usual which was really fun for me! I LOVE IT!

Seth and Jenn are really fun to work with because it is honestly CONSTANT laughter the ENTIRE time. Out of almost 300 pictures about 200 of them were goofy/laughing pictures but we did come out with some really great ones. While shooting them I have NEVER laughed that hard in my life. They are sure perfect for each other and have SO much fun together. It was the perfect way for my mom and I to get to know the two of them better as a couple.

Some background on Jenn. While in high school she swam, played softball, danced, cheered, etc. She started college early and went to school to be a personal trainer in Spokane, Washington (where she grew up). Her family then moved to Idaho where she worked at a Bakery and now she actually OWNS her OWN Bakery!!! (and she is only 21) Sweet huh! Star Bakery, look her up on facebook! She is so sweet, she doesn't stop smiling, she is genuine, hardworking, loving, funny, and perfect for my brother.

(If you want to see any of the images bigger just click on them and it will expand for you)

and now for the goofy/creeper/stalker/weird/hilarious/laughing pictures...

We did a second set of pictures but we had some difficulty getting the location/time/sun etc. to work out so we didn't get too many to choose from. Seth plays baseball at his college and Jenn grew up playing softball as the catcher. So naturally baseball pictures were in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment