Tuesday, June 1, 2010

blast from the past

So I have been just realaxing all day. Yes, my last day in the city as been spend in Jenn's apartment watching Prison Break, re-packing, trying to remember all the things I need to do before hopping on the plane tomorrow, napping, etc rather than being out in my city for the last time until August. Good thing my weekend was FULL of adventures in the city so today I could rest.

While the internet (which isn't very reliable, it decides to stop working frequently and is very obnoxious) took it's break I was board, I literally had nothing I could do that wasn't internet related SO I looked at some old pictures on my computer of my best friend Taylor and I.

We did a small photo-shoot for my photography class and the pictures turned out great. They are my favorite pictures ever! They were taken in 2007 and I thought I'd share some of my favorites just for fun.





-there are many others but, that is all for now.

P.S. My next post will be when I am in PARIS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment