Wednesday, June 30, 2010

summer break so far.

How is it possible to feel like I am already running out of time this summer and it is only my 6th full day of vacation.. AH! It is going to end before I know it and I have so much i need to do!

So far this summer has been busy busy busy, 4 week vacation abroad (NYC, Paris, Milan, Vegas), weddings/receptions/showers almost every night, and sketching/engagement pictures/and hanging out/running errands with the fam during the day.

We'll start with Vegas. We went for Bain's dance competition and stayed at a beautiful hotel on Lake Las Vegas. Mom, Sy and I just relaxed in the room and by the pool for the 4 days while Bainy danced her little heart out. She is getting SO dang good. I LOVE IT! I love watching her. My granny and grandpa came to watch so it was fun to see them! It was a nice little break. BUT it is WAY too HOT in Vegas!!!!
 The Hotel
 Bain Dancing
 Bain and her team winning
 My fierce and famous, soon to be roommate Nicole Knudson
 Bain and Mom, Bain with her dance teachers


The night I got back I was able to see my lovely Katie! and the day after was the 2nd of MANY receptions I am attending this summer. Brady Hansen and Aly Tucker.

Saturday was one of my best friends 20th birthday! MEGAN MILLER! YAY. My camera battery died so I have no pictures, but it was a blast! We had cake and ice cream with a few friends then went and rode the moonlight lift ride at Sundance. It was BEAUTIFUL! I was then introduced to Glee, which was really good! I am so happy I was home to celebrate with her.
Megan and I  (Picture taken at Christmas break)

Sunday we took Seth and Jenn's engagement photos which will require its own post.

Monday my family went out to lunch/dinner at Red Lobster! Mmmm... my favorite. Then I went up to AF where there are vendors who sell every Monday at the 'Free Concerts in the Park' I went to see if I would benefit from selling my stuff there. AND I think I am going to. I'll post more info later but I will be selling from 5-7 every Monday in AF for those who are interested in 'aBree Original.'

Tuesday was Jenn's Bridal Shower at our Aunt Ann's house up in Salt Lake. It was really nice to see relatives that we don't get to see very often. It was also great for our extended family to get to know Jenn better. Then we took some more engagement pictures of Seth and Jenn.

I started working out. YAY. I am sore though. I run or bike with Dad, Mom and Bain 1.25 miles (the goal is everyday, we'll see..) and I do my muscle building ab/thighs/bum/arm work out everyday with Bain. Jenn and Seth invited Bain and I to do a fun cardio/dance workout with them so the 4 of us burned calories together which was real fun. Working out makes me feel SO much better!!! And I'll have you know I haven't had an actual 'sweet' since Saturday (birthday ice cream cake) yesterday I had a little Trifle too and Jenn's shower. I am doing so good! I feel great!

Those are the main details, in between is all busy, everyday is full. I haven't had time to see barely any of my friends yet, I am sorry!!! I really don't know where the time goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment