Friday, January 14, 2011

The doctor and C.C.C.B.

(I apologize in advance for this post, I wrote the first half of it right when I got home from the doctor... I was SUPER mad..)

What is even worse about doctors is that they can make you pay for them to tell you "It's not that bad, I've seen ingrown toenails with puss oozing out..." Awesome... I am here because I DON'T want that to happen, I can't dance, that's bad enough for me. He then tells me everything I already know "soak it in Epsom salt." WOW, thanks for the advice, I knew that myself for free. I STILL CAN'T DANCE. Now, what on earth am I suppose to do? Sit here in constant pain for the rest of my life? "Oh, just stop dancing for a while." Another great idea, but oh wait, my ballet class is graded. AND I've been off dance for a long time already and it just got worse once I started again. I am so angry. He said "If I do cut into it, the nail has a good potential of just growing back anyway."

SO I am going to do what the doctor ordered... not dance today-soak it in salt like 5 times a day, lather it with melaleuca oil, and try to pry my nail out from under my skin somehow or something...........and if it doesn't work I have to go to a foot doctor and figure something else out.

I guess good news is I didn't have to have surgery. Bad news is it isn't fixed.

Today is the kind of day where only Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears from BYU can help my situation. And thank goodness for them! While I was at the bookstore picking up my remedy I noticed ALL the Valentines Day candy. I LOVE Valentines Day! Probably because I think life is like a fairytale and I love LOVE. Even though I won't be getting anything or spending the day with anyone special it still makes me happy because I love knowing that so many people in the world are happy and celebrating their loved ones. Happy Valentines Day-one month in advance!

This is how I used to do Valentines Day...(2009)-Flashback from pre blogging days.
Taylor made me Dinner and we went to a concert (John Allred and Benton Paul). He got me personalized M&Ms and I made his family a goodie box with treats my  mom and I made (cookies, chocolate covered cinn. lips, chocolate covered strawberries, and chocolate and caramel covered pretzels.)



And in 2006 and 2008 I was given... (words were different in 2006, I think it said Taylor -n- Bree or something...)

...I can't believe I just wrote a post about Valentines Day... in January... AND that it also talked about my feet in it. I think I need to go to sleep.... Too bad I still have another class today and won't be home for 2 more hours... I'm in a slightly better mood though than this morning so... If thinking about Valentines Day, pictures of Taylor, and CCCB do that for me, I guess this post was necessary.

My advice for the day. Go try some Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears, they will change your life. If you live in Utah-BYU's are amazing or make your own with Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips! Heavenly! Nothing beats this chocolate, I've eaten a whole bag.... alone before.
I hope you do something today that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment