Sunday, January 23, 2011

Outfits week 3

So.. I am kind of getting sick of doing this... so I may stop. I only have pictures of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday because I wore sweats the other days. The thing is, I have Jazz class first thing Mon-Wed-Fri and I have Ballet right after AND then I have 2 regular classes so I have to take a whole outfit to change into on those days and it just isn't really working for me, my backpack and locker are already too full so... we'll see what happens.

My guest for this week is my Mommy, we went to lunch on Monday with our friend.

Mom: Necklace/Sweater-J.Crew, Pants-Ann Taylor, She doesn't remember where the shoes were from.

Apparently it was the week of gray and purple
Monday: Wool Pants/Silk Tank/Cardigan/Boots/Bracelet-J.Crew, Necklace-Gift from the Wilkins Family
Tuesday: Shirt/Scarf/Socks-J.Crew, Pants-Banana Republic, Uggs
Thursday: Sweater/Vest/Pants-J.Crew, Uggs
Sunday: Cardigan/Belt/Shoes-J.Crew, Dress-Nordstrom, Tights-Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment