Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mommy Daughter Date

Sy and Dad are gone this week-Both are currently in St. George for Sy's Wrestling Tournament (he is DOMINATING by the way, he pinned 3 out of 3 and is now in the semi-finals BREAKING NEWS: He will either place between 6th and 3rd (out of 40) depending on how the next two matches go)) I just found out that the match for 1st/2nd was a tough one it was 10 points each in the 3 period and at the LAST second the other guy got 2 points. He is doing amazing! It's his senior year and he deserves to win!

 (Senior's Night)


Bain was at a friends house
Seth/Jenn are in Idaho
So all that is left is Mom and me!

-We went to Jo-Ann's for some supplies for a couple projects.
-We got food! Delicious food! IN-N-OUT which is always a delight but I REALLY wish they had a 'shroom burger like Shake Shack. I get my burger protein style with lettuce instead of a bun-it is so fresh tasting and delicious. AND our favorite custard-Lemon Chiffon! It just happened to be our lucky day because they switch their flavors every day and it just happened to be L.C. day. Perfection.


-We looked at old scrapbooks (which was so fun, I'll be posting some pictures soon!)
-We played our favorite game- Ticket to Ride!
-and once Bain got home, we watched Kid History. A while ago Bain and her friends stumbled upon this video... little did she know that it was submitted into a Single Adult LDS Film Festival that is put on every year in NYC (it won) and that both Randy and Richard (who have been in both my wards in NYC you may remember Richard, we hung out a bit my first semester in NYC) made and are in this video. They made a 2nd and a 3rd one as well... and they are HILARIOUS! enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I love a mom and daughter date! It sounded amazing! I think I'm feeling like a cold stone pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete