Sunday, January 30, 2011

a short mix of family and fashion

  • Sy won 3rd place at his wrestling tournament yesterday and his school, Orem High, won region champs! 


  • J.CREW's Spring Looks are LOVELY as always. Click on the links below to see the....
  1. Behind the scenes Video
  2. Lookbook
  3. Hollywood Inspiration
  4. J.Crew Collection
  • Rue-Debbie showed me this website/magazine that is AMAZING! I love them most because they use so much J.Crew as inspiration. A few photos I picked up from their blog...notice that every model is J.Crew, the 3 women are even from the new Spring looks.



2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love reading your blog, I hope that you don't mind I borrowed your mormon badge. I think that is a really good idea. I'm trying to make an account on that site. Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uploaded one about a couple months ago but it never worked...it says it's still pending.. SO I guess I'll have to re-write everything and try again.

    ReplyDelete