Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday was a GOOD day.

I got to see 4 of my lovely dance girls!!!!-Kenzie, Annie, Kara, and Megan- and eat Magleby's!
 (April-ish 2008)
I tried to do homework... but took a 2.5 hour nap instead

AND I got to see my NYC besties -Katie and Emily! Emily and I went to dinner at Noodles and Co., after we visited Katie at work (Banana Republic) and then Katie came over after work. In between it all I got to hang out with my little sis.
  
(October 2009) 
It all made me SO happy, I haven't seen or hung out with any of these girls in FOREVER. I've missed them. ....and apparently we aren't very good at taking current pictures.

Sunday wasn't as good.... Slept in until 11:30 (aka didn't do ANYTHING productive and I had a LONG list), church was good, played nickle nickle with Bain and Mom, my stomach started hurting REAL bad (aka still couldn't do anything productive including the HUGE list of homework accumulated from Saturday which now all must be done tomorrow... on a holiday, boo. and I still have a long list of non school related things I need to get done) so hopefully my stomach feels better tomorrow, I have a feeling It's going to be a long week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog so often! You are always good at updating. I look forward to your fun posts :)
    Magelby's fresh sounds SO tasty right now!

    ReplyDelete