Monday, January 10, 2011

Oregon Ducks

So, I'm not really a huge sports fan. I mean I don't mind watching them, and when I do I usually get pretty into the game but I don't just watch them on my own in my spare time. Today my dad told me to come in the living room where he was watching a football game because he wanted to me see something....... since I'm not a football fanatic I was a little baffled but my daddy knows my taste well... He knows I love fashion, espcially GREAT fashion!

Oregon's new uniforms are SICK! Seriously the best football uniforms I've EVER seen, they may be my new favorite team just for their taste in colors and design (thank you Nike) and go Ducks!

(photos found here)
They look even BETTER on TV
and in this game they have charcoal gray pants instead of white.. it looks SO dang good!
(photo found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment