Thursday, January 20, 2011

my family...

IS PERFECT!

Seriously I love that I get my ab workout at the dinner table because we laugh so much.

Example: Today we had Seth on speaker phone and my sister decided we should all make the ugliest noise we could... (yes, that is a somewhat normal request in our family haha) and OH MY let's just say I wish it was videotaped by a fly on the wall because it was probably a sight to see, and so hilarious. We are.. interesting. AND my mom married her favorite animal... a horse!

Apparently you pick your favorite animal, and say why its your favorite and that supposedly describes the person you will marry. My mom answered this earlier today (not knowing what her answer foretold) and she said horse because they are beautiful, strong, and smart..... and low and behold when the weird noise moment came, my dad surely made a horse sound.

I love my family, they make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment