Monday, January 3, 2011

Break is officially over..

School Starts TOMORROW. Hello Brigham Young University. Remember me? Yes, I am returning as a Junior.. with 10 Business prerequisites/GE's to still complete.. awesome. 5 down this semester.. 5 to go.

How I will be spending the next few months...
M/W/F:
9-10:30 Jazz
12-1:30 Ballet
3-3:50 (only M/W) New Testiment
4-4:50 Anthropology

T/TH:
8-9:15 Accounting
9:30-10:45 History
1:35-2:50 Ballet
6-6:50 (only T) Excel/Power Point

16 credits

UGH. I HATE BOOKS. They are SO dang expensive... $325 for 5 subjects.


Besides that, I am excited.. but really nervous-it has been a while since I've had "REAL" textbook/test/reading classes that don't require creativity and passion.... Good luck Bree. Good thing I DO like school, a lot, so I should pop in to the swing of things quickly... hopefully. I did forget until today when I was on campus how much I LOVE BYU Campus-it is big and beautiful and clean.

Besides getting ready for school I have been unpacking/cleaning/organizing my room which took a good long while! I FINALLY have my fully stocked closet again! I had to make room for my ten new pairs of practically FREE shoes.
 (I put my book shelf back up-I had for a couple years just had the desk without the shelves)
 (I love my room-I missed my BIG comfy, perfect bed)

I have to update my pictures on my wall and in my frames, deep clean my bathroom, and organize my jewelry THEN it will be perfect...at least my room will be. I have a LOT of work to do on my sewing room. I MISS designing and sewing... I HOPE I have time to make a few things this semester... we'll see how much free time I have.... I also need to find a job.

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year so far.. I have never really been the one to set "new years resolutions" so... I'll just continue to work on what I always work on.
-More Meaningful Personal Prayer/Scripture Study
-Getting Good Grades
-Eating Healthy
-Working out EVERYDAY (not including Jazz/Ballet)
-Having a Christ-Like Love and Kindness Towards Everyone
-Being HAPPY! and Positive
PLUS I know it is going to be an amazing year
a)because I get to see my BEST friend again!!!!!!!! 20/24 months on Wednesday since I've seen him... well, I guess that isn't technically true.. haha BUT that didn't count since I had to run away...
 AND b)because on New Years Day when I was cleaning out my big scrap-booking/junk bin I found $119-in cash! Good omen right?!
 (haha and I look pale as death in this picture because I got sick on New Years Eve and was in bed from 6-11pm-until we went to our annual Waffle Fest)

No comments:

Post a Comment