Sunday, January 23, 2011

wedding blogs

So... we all know I am OBSSESD with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING weddings! I stalk way too many wedding blogs and collect way too many pictures and today I stumbled across something that I never have before...

MY DREAM engagement ring! I never really have fallen in love with a ring before, I don't know if I just didn't care very much (because it isn't something I necessarily decide-along with the proposal and the honeymoon-those are left mostly to the groom and since I can't control them I don't want to have a specific thought in my head and have the chance of being disappointed) or if I just haven't found one I LOVED.. mostly my requirements were basic, it needs to be gold and have a somewhat round diamond (not square). The only other thing I have dreamed of was to have matching-ish thick gold (being that my groom wore and wanted gold-I love when they match, but I also want him to love it) wedding bands and have eternity engraved into it. Precious, I know...

But now... I may be in trouble because I now have interfered with the grooms place and found a ring that I love so much...Here it is, I am posting it and forgetting about it because a ring isn't in my immediate future AND the ring may not be available whenever the time comes AND I need to not think of things that I don't know if I have control over...

BUT IT IS PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE IT... (and I want it) so here it is.

and here is another one that I love and would go nicely as a wedding band.. if it was up to me of course, and if I gave up the eternity band idea... it is just simple and adorable.

I found it on this blog, and here is the link to the website of the ring company...

Oh my goodness I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. you always find the coolest jewelry websites!! i love it.

    ReplyDelete